How to Teach Kids About Money
There are a lot of different ways to teach your kids about money. Some good, some very bad. Here are a few simple teaching principles that will help you build smart money habits with your kids.
Other Important Money Topics
Our Favorite Books
Best Books About Teaching Money To Kids
There are a lot of good books out there for parents to help you learn strategies to teach your kids about smart money habits. Take a look at our favorite ones!
Tools To Help You Teach
There are lots of great apps, prepaid debit cards, and other financial tools to help you teach your kids smart money habits. Here are a few of our favorites!
More Must Reads
- Financial Lessons One Day At a Time
- Best Ways to Incorporate Financial Lessons into Your Parenting
- Most Important Financial Principles to Teach Your Kids
- Easy Ways To Make Your Kid Financially Aware
- Strategies to Teach Kids Smart Money Habits
- How to Protect Your Kids From Financial Scams
- How to Navigate Family Financial Hardship With Kids
- How to Teach Your Kids About Goal Setting
Learn From Other Parents
Are you wondering how other parents approach financial education for their kids? Read the results from one of our many surveys! Please participate too! We also include a lot of statistics and data from credible studies that other institutions have done.
Have a Question?
Fire away! Tons of other parents probably have the same questions too. We compile all anonymous questions and periodically post responses on our Q&A page.